Thursday 19 March 2015

Traveler's Tales | 1

This is something that I've really wanted to start, since I spend most of my time on public transport as I have to travel on train to and from school. Finally I have had an amusing experience on the train and I think it is something that you will all find amusing.

Today is a Thursday. It is Thursday the 19th March, 2015 ... thought I'd let you all know that. Most Thursdays I get to come home an hour early because one of my teacher's is on maternity leave so my other teacher has to cover all her G.C,S,E classes. So most weeks we get to come home early; I'm not complaining, I love getting to come home an hour early!

Today, the train station was fairly busy. Usually I get a seat, sometimes even a table to myself, on the train. But not a chance today. Since I am a train expert, I know exactly where the doors will open ... yes I am that sad. So I was easily one of the first people on the train. This meant that I got a seat easily.

However on my train were two girls from my old school. They were originally quite nice but as they got popular ... well, they became complete bitches. They were glaring at me a lot as I walked past. I nodded instead, smiled at them too. Even though they had both been horrid to me.

Anyway, when I got on the train, the seats filled up quickly. So these girls ended up standing right next to me. I was in the aisle seat. There was an awkward silence for a while, as I tried to read my book. But they kept clearly their throats really strangely and it was rather distracting. So in the end, I put my book down and started a conversation.

It was pleasant at first. I asked how they were and stuff. Then asked the nicer of the two what she was doing. Apparently she is still at my old school. I then turned to the other girl and asked her the same question. Her answer was hilarious.

"Me? Oh I'm studying at that Performing Arts School here in Birmingham that I auditioned for last year. Birmingham Ormiston Academy. You might have heard of it? It's the sister school to the Brit School in London."

Imagine that being said in a really pompous voice of a popular girl who thinks that she is so much better than everyone else.

For those of you who don't know, I go to BOA and she auditioned at the same time as me and didn't get in. Though of course this two faced bitch would not realise that I actually did get in because I could obviously never reach such a high standard as her. Notice the sarcasm in my words at this. This is a girl who thinks that she is the greatest things since sliced bread, yet it is a girl who has no sense of rhythm, has the same amount of acting skill as a rock and is completely tone deaf. Can you see my amusement in her words.

So I played it dumb at this point. I smiled at her and said.
"That's amazing. I bet your loving it. What pathway are you on?"

She was really really smug at this point, and pushed out her extremely low cut top that left nothing to the imagination *cough cough slut! cough cough*

"I'm on Musical Theatre! It is the best thing ever!" (that's my pathway.)

The ticket guy was coming down from the opposite end of the carriage and my rail pass was conveniently in my school jumper so I had to take off my big coat. My jumper has the letter BOA written in big red letters on my chest so I took my coat off and the bright red writing was facing her.

Her face was priceless! She went crimson. I mean crimson. She was redder than my hair is! She started to stutter and then scurried away. I have never felt so good in my entire life. The other girl was staring wide eyed and didn't really know what to say. She just muttered a short "bye" and then scurried off as I silently died in my seat; tears were literally streaming down my cheeks.

I've got to say that that was probably the single most fantastic experience that I have ever had in my life! I loved the sense of satisfaction. It was rather amusing. I do wish though, that I had a picture of her face though. The image was priceless!

So yeah ... that's me done. Hopefully this series will progress over time but until then who knows. Anyone else ever had something like this happen to them? If so then let me know.

Until next time!

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!

Book total of 2015 - 15

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment