Tuesday 27 October 2015

Booktober Wrap Up 2015

Firstly I want to apologise for the fact that I have not uploaded during the majority of booktober. But life has gotten in the way of things and the past few weeks have been so busy meaning that I had to put reading and school work over this little blog. So I'm sorry about that. As some of you may know I have been in a production this term of 'Thoroughly Modern Millie' and I'm so devastated that it is all over and done with. But I've also had to catch up with the work that I have missed out on because of being in this show (some of which I am still behind on) so I haven't been able to write as much as I'd like.

But, back onto what I wanted to talk to you all about. Booktober. I know we still have a few days left in October but I doubt I will be able to read any more books (other than the two that I wish to finish) before the month is through. Surprisingly I am on my ninth book!!!!! What!!! I've actually acceded the minimum amount of books I need to read. What the hell! How did that happen?

So I am proud to say that the following books are the ones that I have read during Booktober.

  • Gods and Warriors, by Michelle Paver (which I do still have to finish but it will be complete by the end of the week
  • Take my Heart, by Marie Higgins 
  • Falling in Love Again, by Marie Higgins 
  • Throne of Glass, by Sarah J. Maas (a review for this will be up shortly)
  • Antony and Cleopatra, by William Shakespeare
  • Boys, by Ella Hickson 
  • Crown of Midnight, by Sarah J. Maas (which I may still have to finish)
  • Heiress without a cause, by Sara Ramsey
  • Saving me, by Alannah Lynne
The reason that I was able to read so many books this month (because for me, during the busy school year, this is a lot) is because I have been reading Ebooks a lot this month. Take my Heart and Falling in Love Again, by Marie Higgins; Heiress without a cause, by Sara Ramsey and Saving me, by Alannah Lynne are all ebooks that are avaliable to read on amazon or ibooks. I have read them on Wattpad which I have been a proud member of for almost four years now. They are all published so I thought that from now on, as long as I know a book is published, then I will add it onto my read list for the year. 

I'm actually quite proud of myself for the amount of books that I was able to read and I can happily say that I thoroughly participated in this years Booktober! ..... although I didn't stick with the books I planned to read which I kind of annoying but it is me we're talking about so what more can you expect? 

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 61
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment