Tuesday 15 September 2015

Your Bookish Identity Tag

I am a tiny bit of a geek, something that I do believe most of you already know. If you don't well ... how have you not guessed this already?

This tag is something that I came across whilst I was spending an age crawling around the internet. And I thought that this would be yet another way for people to get to know me. So here is my bookish identity .....

What dystopian/fantasy world would you live in?
Two places instantly come to mind and although I would love to attend Hogwarts I know that I belong in Middle Earth. I am an Elleth at heart so I know that I must live in Middle Earth. Sorry Hogwarts.

Who would your partner be?
People who know me, know that I am completely in love with Legolas and since I am going to be living in Middle Earth (as my OC which I created and you should all go and check out my fan fiction on Wattpad). So my partner shall be Legolas!

Who would your godly mother/father be? (Percy Jackson Series)
I've thought about this for some time. And I have a feeling that I wouldn't be a half blood. I'd like to think that I was a God. Is that really obnoxious of me? I think I would be the daughter of Poseidon and Amphitrite. And I think I would be something to do with the nature. Maybe the Goddess of all the animals in the sea. I dunno. But I think I would be a minor Goddess.

Would you rather be a Downworlder or a Nephilim? (The Mortal Instruments Series)
I'm sure that everyone would quite like to be a Nephilim. But I'd quite like to be a werewolf or something. Basically I would like to be Luke because Aidan Turner! But I also don't think I'd want to be a Werewolf because the transformation is probably very painful. So can I just be a Nephilim please?

What House would you be in? (Harry Potter Series)
I already know this because I am an avid Potterhead so I was sorted into my House a long time ago. I am in Gryffindor.

What faction would you be in? (Divergent)
I'd love to say that I am in Dauntless but I doubt I'd be brave enough. I'm not a peaceful person so I definitely couldn't be in Amity. I'm sort of selfish so I would not be in Abnegation. And I am not that honest, I'm not honest but not so honest that I could be honest ally he time, so Candor is a no for me. So I think that I would have to be Erudite because I'm intelligent. But I hope that I wouldn't go along with Jocelyn's plan. I'd hope that I was divergent too. But I doubt

What would your daemon be? (Northern Lights Trilogy)
I think I know what this would be for me. My daemon (and my patronus) would be a ferret. I am a mad ferret lady so having a ferret as a daemon really makes sense.

So this is my bookish identity. Personally I think that this sort of shows a lot about me as a geeking ginger. Ha, see what I did there? If anyone else feels like doing this tag then feel free to do so but please let me know.

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 49
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment