Thursday 31 December 2015

New Resolutions 2016

Another year has gone so I have decided to set myself some new resolutions that I probably won't actually keep. But hey, time to give it a go, right?

1. Read more books.
Although I did beat my reading goal all the way back in June, I feel that I have lost a fair amount of momentum with my reading so I am going to read at least 50 books in 2016. And I'm going to be showing this on goodreads too.

2. Update more
I plan on uploading so much more in the new year with tags and reviews and hauls and all of that. I think it's going to be a rather exciting year.

3. To be healthier
I am going to drama school in nine months so I sort of need to lose some weight and increase my stamina. I'm actually starting all of that from tomorrow morning so that should be wonderful. Time to be healthy.

4. To be more musical
Whether this be by singing, playing piano or playing my ukulele I just want to be even more musical in myself.

5. Put myself out there a little
I'm an introverted person so trying to put myself out there will really help me boast my self esteem and just increase my confidence.

6. Be happy
This year has been one of the best years of my life so I just want to stay in this happy place and not go back to who was a few years ago

And I think that's about it.

What are your resolutions? Please feel free to let me low down bellow.

Have a wonderful 2016 everyone!

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 67
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment