Sunday 28 February 2016

February Book Haul

Even though I am supposed to be saving money because of going on holidays and uni is starting in a few months .... I bought a few books. Well, actually my mum bought me a few and I got some for myself whilst I was in New York.

Firstly the books that my mum got me.
For my English course, I have a set list of books that I need to read including a lot of classics. These are books that I don't own so my mum bought me a few Wordsworth classic editions of:

  • Wuthering Heights, by Emily Bronte 
  • Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austin 
  • Persuasion, by Jane Austin 
  • Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte
  • The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald 
  • Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley 
Whilst I was in New York I bought two books too:
  • The Color Purple, by Alice Walker (which is also on my English Reading List)
  • The Martian, by Andy Weir 
Did you get any nice books this month? 

-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2016 - 15
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment