Sunday 19 April 2015

Birthday Wishes

In like two months it will be my seventeenth birthday and so the time has come to compose a list of things that I would like. It's surprisingly easy when you get to my age to find a list of things that you would quite like for your birthday, and that is why I have basically just listed a load of books for them to choose from. Yes, there are two other things that I would like, but I will come to them later.

Books have been my life for the past almost seventeen years. My dad used to read to me when I was younger and I have been reading to myself since I was five so ... yeah ... it was fairly obvious that I was going to evolve into an avid reader.

There are two many books in the world for me to read, far too many! And although I already have an overflowing TBR pile, I still want to buy as many books as I can in the world! So that is why I have composed a list of 28 books that are at the top of my to buy list.

This list contains:
The Infinite Sea,
Hollow City,
Attachments,
Landline,
All I Know Now,
West End Ladies,
Desires of the Dead,
All My Friends Are Superheroes,
Shatter Me,
Grow Up,
The Night Circus,
Anna and the French Kiss,
Lola and the Boy Next Door,
Isla and the Happily Ever After,
Love Letters To The Dead,
Horns,
If I Stay,
It's Kind of a Funny Story,
The Queen of the Tearling,
All The Bright Places,
The Throne of Glass,
Three Amazing Things About You,
The Hourglass Factory,
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda,
Beauty Queens,
Suicide Notes From Beautiful Girls,
Side Effects May Vary,
Afterworlds,
Legend.

Also, there are two films that I would really really like to get. One of them, I really hope that I do get, or    else I will be very very sad. This is The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies. This was my film of the year for last year, so I do hope that I get it as it was such an amazing film. Usually we get them for my dad, but this year the film does not come out on DVD until the 20th of April. My dad's birthday is the 4th April so we couldn't really get the film for him. Therefore, I have asked for it for my birthday.

The other DVD that I would really like is X Men: Days of Future Passed. It's the latest X Men Film so why wouldn't I like it.

But there is one thing that I have asked for that I really want. One thing that I feel like I need in my life. This is a new bookcase. Yes, I have two bookcases but they are full and I really want a new one. And then I found this bad boy on IKEA and I am completely in love with it. I need it in my life, that's why I have placed it on its own. Hopefully my family will know that this is what I really want so they will just accept it and I will be happy!




-IAMAGEEKINGGINGER!
Book Total of 2015 - 21
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment